Tuesday, 15 April 2014

thankful Tuesday

{thankful Tuesday}
Linking up with my blogging buddy Katie from Life with the Crew.  
Practising gratitude and acknowledging the wonderful things in our lives.

 
Feeling thankful that we can give our daughter the opportunity to participate in activities like swimming lessons. We've been going to weekly swimming lessons since she was 13 or 14 months old. Every week, except for during school holidays when lessons take a break, l'm there on the pool deck watching her practice and learn. I'm really glad that we've gotten ourselves into a situation where we can afford these lessons, and can prioritise them in our weekly schedule. It feels really good to be able to give her what she needs. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Swimming lessons are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that Bella is learning to swim at a young age. My brother and I do not have fond memories of swimming lessons (Freezing cold water in the early mornings over summer vacation - my brother actually locked himself in his room once so he didn't have to go!) and while we are okay swimmers now, that only happened as adults. I have contemplated about taking my little babe to the local YMCA for classes, but I have to get over my fear of mom/kid groups! I'm not a group person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so lucky to have you and Dan for parents! You do so much for that little girl!
    xx

    ReplyDelete